Directions to the Philadelphia Office
121 S. Broad Street, Suite 1710
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Driving Directions from ETS Princeton/Ewing:
- Take 95 South for approximately 36 miles (from Princeton).
- Take Exit 22 for Callowhill Street/ I-676. Stay to the far right, as this ramp splits.
- Turn right at the light at the bottom of the ramp onto Callowhill Street. Stay straight on Callowhill Street for approximately .9 mile.
- Turn left at the light at 12th Street. Stay straight on 12th Street for approximately .7 miles. You will pass under the Philadelphia Convention Center, pass the Reading Terminal Market, and cross Market and Chestnut Streets.
- Turn right at the light at Sansom Street. Stay straight on Sansom Street through the light at 13th Street. Once you cross 13th Street, you will see the entrance to the Patriot Parking Garage on your left. Note that it is an attendant garage, so you will need to leave your key with the attendant.
- To get to the Philadelphia office on foot from the garage, make a right out of the garage onto Walnut Street. Walk 1 ½ blocks on Walnut to Broad Street. Turn right onto Broad Street, you’ll see City Hall (William Penn is on top) in front of you. The Philadelphia office is in the North American Building, the entryway is a golden arch. You will need to sign in with the security guard.