Joint Annual Meetings of AERA and NCME
Date: April 12, 2012–April 17, 2012
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
From April 12–17, visit our booth in the AERA exhibition hall, Vancouver Convention Center, Exhibit Hall A, Exhibition Level, to meet ETS Research & Development staff members with experience in these and other areas:
- Assessment Innovation
- Assessments for People With Disabilities
- Cognitive Science
- Data Analysis
- English Language Learning and Assessment
- Higher Education Assessment and Research
- Large-Scale International Assessment
- Natural Language Processing
- Psychometric Research
- Statistical Analysis
- Teaching Quality Research
View a list of conference sessions that include ETS-led presentations and other contributions on these dates:
- Presentations: Thursday, April 12, 2012–Friday, April 13, 2012
- Presentations: Saturday Morning, April 14, 2012
- Presentations: Saturday Afternoon, April 14, 2012
- Presentations: Sunday Morning, April 15, 2012
- Presentations: Sunday Afternoon, April 15, 2012
- Presentations: Monday Morning, April 16, 2012
- Presentations: Monday Afternoon, April 16, 2012
- Presentations: Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Download our conference guide, Making Connections, to find conference sessions that include ETS-led presentations or other contributions.
Follow us on Twitter (@ETSresearch) for real-time schedule updates using the hashtags #AERA2012 and #NCME2012.
For more information on the American Educational Research Association (AERA), view www.aera.net.
For more information on the National Council on Measurement in Education (NCME), view www.ncme.org.