Employees can choose from among a variety of insurance plans to meet their needs.
Life and Accident Insurance Plans
- Group Term Life Insurance — ETS automatically provides a basic term life insurance benefit equal to 1X base salary. Those who want an even greater level of protection can purchase supplemental coverage.
- Dependent Life Insurance — Supplemental term life insurance for dependents is available for purchase.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance — Coverage for employees and their eligible dependents is available for purchase. All employees traveling on approved ETS business receive this insurance.
- Short-term Disability — This plan is fully paid by ETS and provides salary continuance for employees who are out of work because of a medically certified disability, illness or injury.
- Long-term Disability — ETS pays the full cost of coverage for employees who become disabled and are unable to return to work after benefits from the short-term disability plan have ended.
ETS offers employees the option to purchase other types of insurance:
- Legal Plan — Participants can access a variety of legal services through Hyatt® Legal — from estate planning to mortgages and contracts — at a reduced cost.
- Accident Insurance — This plan, offered through Colonial Life®, provides benefits above and beyond those an employee might receive from ETS's disability and worker's compensation programs.
- Cancer Insurance — Also administered by Colonial Life, this program pays for cancer-related treatment and services to help offset out-of-pocket expenses. Screenings, therapies and extended care treatment are among the eligible services.
Search full-time opportunities at ETS.
Work as a Constructed Response Scoring Professional for ETS.
Follow ETS on LinkedIn to receive alerts when open positions might be of interest to you.
Search freelance writing opportunities across a variety of ETS programs.