The Criterion® Service in Your Bookstore
Practice Made Easy and Convenient ... at no Additional Cost to You
The Criterion® Online Writing Evaluation service in your bookstore offers an easier and more cost-effective way to ensure that your students are receiving the best possible practice, direction and feedback they need to succeed.
Students simply purchase an access card through your bookstore when they purchase a textbook and other materials for their writing course, and use their unique IDs and passwords provided by the course instructor to register online.
The Criterion Service Provides STUDENTS
- secure access 24/7
- unlimited opportunity to practice
- immediate holistic scores
- annotated diagnostic feedback
The Criterion Service Provides INSTITUTIONS
- real-time administration
- holistic scores for instructor topics
- guidelines for developing instructor topics
- comprehensive reporting features
- options to manage data and scores
This vital practice tool is the ideal complement to any writing curriculum. Make it part of your course requirements today!
How to Order
To put the Criterion service in your bookstore:
- New customers: Contact an ETS Criterion Specialist at 1-800-745-0269 or email email@example.com. Contact hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Current customers: Contact ETS Criterion Account Manager at 1-866-717-1915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.