How to Register
The EXADEP™ test is administered at test centers in the United States, Puerto Rico, Latin America and Europe. View the list of test centers. To register for the EXADEP test, you must complete an official scannable EXADEP registration form (not available in electronic format). To request the form, send an email to email@example.com and provide your name and mailing address. The form will be sent to you by mail. Complete the form and return it with payment before the registration closing date to the address on the form.
- Complete the registration form with a No. 2 pencil; ink or ball-point pens are not accepted. Do not staple or damage the registration form or use registration forms from previous testing years. Be sure you have completed all the corresponding areas and have signed the form before submitting it to ETS.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the name you use to register exactly matches the name on the identification (ID) documents that you will present on the day of your test.
If you have health-related needs that require you to bring equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room or to take extra and extended breaks, you need to follow the accommodations request procedures.
If you are planning to apply to any of the following universities, contact the appropriate admissions office for details on how to register for the EXADEP test:
- Universidad Adventista de Centroamérica, Alajuela, Costa Rica
- Universidad Autónoma del Estado de México
- Universidad Autónoma de Yucatán
- Universidad de Chile, Santiago
- Universidad de las Américas en Puebla
- Universidad de los Andes
- Universidad de Montemorelos, Nueva León
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito
- Universidad Técnica Particular de Lojas
For general registration information, download the 2014–2015 EXADEP Information and Registration Bulletin.
Special Test Centers
The EXADEP test is also administered at special test centers in the United States, Latin America and Europe. There is an additional charge of US$50 to test at a special center.
- To register to test in the U.S. or Puerto Rico — Follow the same registration instructions found at the top of this page. Include the additional fee with your payment.
- To register to test in Latin America or Europe — Complete and submit a Reservation for Latin American and European Test Centers Form to secure a seat at a special test center. You must include appropriate payment with your completed reservation form or it will not be accepted. Be sure to write your name exactly as it appears on your identification that you will present at the test center.
Note: After receipt of the completed reservation form and payment, the ETS Puerto Rico office will send you an approval communication by email which includes your name, date of birth, address, test date, time, test center and instructions. On the day of the test, bring the approval communication with you to the test center. You will be asked to complete a registration form for the EXADEP test.
All registration forms mailed and postmarked after the established deadline must include a late fee of US$30 together with the test payment. See Test Dates. If the late fee is not included with the registration form, it will not be accepted and all the documents will be returned to you by mail.
Standby testing may be available if sufficient space, test materials and staff are available at the test center.
- Contact the ETS Puerto Rico office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out the available test centers and exact testing locations.
- Report to the test center an hour before the test is scheduled with a completed registration form, payment and valid and acceptable photo identification. Take three or four No. 2 pencils and an eraser.
The standby fee is US$45 in addition to the regular test fee and must be paid on the day of the test.
Your Admission Ticket
When you receive your admission ticket, review it carefully. It is your responsibility to enter information correctly on your registration form, and to notify the ETS Puerto Rico office if you find errors or if you require other changes to your admission ticket, such as the following:
- If any information on your admission ticket is incorrect, you must complete a Correction and Change Form and email, fax, or mail it to the ETS Puerto Rico office. The form must be received at the ETS Puerto Rico office by the Friday before the test date, or you may give it to the test center administrator on test day. Name changes cannot be submitted on this form.
- If your admission ticket does not arrive before the test date, contact the ETS Puerto Rico office by phone or email.
Religious Convictions that Prevent Testing on Saturday
Individuals whose religious convictions prevent them from testing on Saturday can arrange to test on another date. The test will be administered at the ETS Puerto Rico office on the Wednesday following the published test date. In addition, Sunday testing is available in May 2015 at the Universidad Adventista de las Antillas, Mayagüez, Puerto Rico. Mail your registration form, fees and letter — signed by your cleric on letterhead stationery— confirming your affiliation with a recognized religious body whose convictions prevent you from testing on Saturday. There are no additional fees charged for these administrations.