La Guía Oficial de Estudios para el examen EXADEP™ can help you:
- Become familiar with the test format and the test question types
- Identify the skills you need to focus on the most
- Check your progress with hundreds of practice questions for all five measures of the test
- Practice your test-taking skills using an actual full-length EXADEP test
The study guide is available as an eBook or a paperback book and the price is US$25 (plus shipping and handling costs).
To purchase the eBook version of the study guide, visit the ETS Store.
To purchase the paperback version of the study guide, send a money order, certified check or completed Credit Card Payment Form to:
ETS Puerto Rico Office
American International Plaza
250 Ave. Muñoz Rivera, Suite 315
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00918-1811
Be sure to add shipping and handling costs. The fee to ship to addresses in the United States and Puerto Rico is:
- Regular mail: US$7 (approximately 3–5 business days)
- Express mail: US$14 (approximately one business day)
For shipping rates to Latin America and other countries, contact the ETS Puerto Rico office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that all shipments are subject to an initial 48-hour processing time before the order is shipped.
Orders received on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays will be processed the next business day.