The ETS Global Institute offers international training through a broad spectrum of seminars and courses. The Institute's mission is to advance the fields of testing, assessment and education by:
- sharing ETS's expertise with educators, policymakers and testing professionals worldwide
- collaborating with ministries of education, universities and organizations to explore and resolve increasingly complex educational measurement challenges
- providing a forum to exchange ideas on issues of concern to test developers and policymakers
- providing practical advice to educators, policymakers and testing professionals through seminars, workshops, courses and regional institutes
What We Offer
The ETS Global Institute offers assessment-training opportunities led by a distinguished faculty of assessment experts. Programs include:
- Standard courses on topics related to large-scale assessment and test item development
- Customized courses specifically designed to meet your organization's needs
Learn more about what the ETS Global Institute has to offer.
Download your copy of the Global Institute Course Catalog.
The ETS Global Institute is composed of psychometric and assessment experts who bring firsthand experience to their work. Learn more about our faculty.
The ETS Global Institute is based in Princeton, New Jersey, USA. While most training takes place in Princeton, the Global Institute offers regional training around the world. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees vary by training program and location. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Language of Instruction
Training programs can be tailored to your specific language needs. Though normally given in English, programs have also been delivered in Spanish, Russian, Korean and Mandarin Chinese.
For complete details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.