In addition to the standard Global Institute courses held in Princeton, New Jersey, the ETS Global Institute also offers Distance Learning courses for participants who are not able to come to Princeton for our standard courses. These sessions given by ETS experts are also video streamed through the Internet for easy access anytime, anywhere. All participants are given the opportunity to address follow-up questions to the presenter via email. All questions received from participants will be answered within three business days of the session.
The following is a list of past Distance Learning courses brought to you by the Global Institute:
- Test Fairness & Differential Item Functioning (DIF)
- New Applications of Technology: Criterion® Online Writing Evaluation Service
- Steps in the Test Development Process
- Evidence-Centered Design
- Guidelines for Multiple-Choice Item Writing and Reviewing
- Online Scoring Network
- Constructed-Response Item Writing and Rubric Development
- Item-Response Theory
- Item Banking
- Psychometric Overview
- Design & Development of Test Specifications
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.