eUpdate Newsletter Archive
- December 2014 — With the end of the year approaching and the focus now turning to fine-tuning plans and goals for 2015, this issue of the GRE eUpdate brings you helpful insights and new information to guide your advising, recruitment and admissions activities.
- August 2014 — Read about a recent ETS analysis on test-taker trends and performance, receive some valuable recruitment tips to boost current efforts and get all the latest news from the GRE® program.
- June 2014 — This time of year is always exciting for the GRE Program as we get ready for our peak testing season. That's because we know how each test taker helps contribute to a vibrant pipeline of prospective students who will soon be applying to graduate and business schools worldwide. This issue of eUpdate is focused on helping you advise, recruit and admit those students.
- February 2014 — In 2013, the GRE Program recorded the second highest ever GRE test volumes — more than 730,000 — a key indicator of future applicants and the most globally diverse testing cohort yet. Learn more about this and other exciting news from the GRE Program in this latest issue of the GRE eUpdate.
- November/December 2013 — In this issue, you'll find good news to help you with your advising, recruitment and admissions efforts. Learn all about our brand new GRE Advisor Kit, several upcoming events, a new validity study for business schools and more.
- October 2013 — Learn about some important changes to the GRE Program for the July 2013–June 2014 testing year — and more! In this issue, you'll get helpful information and resources you can put to use today and throughout the year.
- May/June 2013 — This issue provides news about our expanded official test prep offerings, a checklist for GRE score users to help with communicating your GRE scores policy accurately and consistently across all touch points, and more helpful recruitment tips.
- May/June 2012 — Top Story: ETS expands test-taker friendly GRE® revised General Test with new ScoreSelect® option
- November/December 2011 — Top Story: New resources are now available to help you become familiar with the 130–170 score scales
- September/October 2011 — Top Story: New Score Scales and New Score Report
- Special Launch Issue — The GRE revised General Test is Here!
- June 2011 — Top Story: An Easy Way to Get Ready: 7 Short and Shareable Videos
- May 2011 — Top Story: Business Schools are Joining Graduate Schools in Getting Ready for the GRE revised General Test
- April 2011 — Top Story: The GRE revised General Test: Common Questions Answered
- March 2011 — Top Story: Registration for the GRE revised General Test is Now Open!
- February 2011 — Top Story: Time to Get Ready for the Launch of the GRE revised General Test
- January 2011 — Top Story: Introducing a New Score Scale Video and New Webinars for 2011
- November 2010 — Top Story: GRE and TOEFL® programs at the Council of Graduate Schools (CGS) 50th Anniversary Annual Meeting
- October 2010 — Top Story: The Advisor Information Kit is Now Available to Help You Guide Your Students
- September 2010 — Top Story: The GRE revised General Test: Back to School, Back on the Road
- July/August 2010 — Top Story: The GRE revised General Test: Exciting Changes Ahead
- June 2010 — Top Story: Talking to Test Takers: Educating Your Candidates About What the GRE revised General Test Will Mean to Them
- May 2010 — Top Story: THE NEW SCORE SCALE: More Simplicity in Distinguishing Performance Differences Between Candidates
- April 2010 — Top Story: Q&A: The GRE Client Relations Team Answers Your Top Questions
- March 2010 — Top Story: GRE revised General Test: Creating Opportunities for Success. ETS's ongoing commitment to fairness and access continues with the revised General Test
- February 2010 — The inaugural issue of eUPDATE offers information about the changes to test content, test design and scoring on the GRE revised General Test
500,000+ prospects who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness — reach them now! Only with the GRE Search Service.
And be sure highly qualified GRE test takers know that YOU accept GRE scores.
Promote your events on the GRE revised General Test page on Facebook®.