GRE® Information and Registration Bulletin
The 2015–16 GRE® Bulletin provides information about the GRE® revised General Test, Subject Tests, policies and procedures for testing and GRE services and publications. The policies and procedures contained in the Bulletin are in effect from July 1, 2015, through June 30, 2016.
GRE Test Preparation
ETS offers test preparation resources specifically for educators who help prospective test takers. And if you advise students, it's important to encourage them to use the FREE and low-cost test preparation materials provided by ETS, so they can feel ready on test day.
- GRE Test Preparation Workshops for Educators — One-day workshops given in the United States that provide in-depth information on the GRE revised General Test and enable attendees to develop and conduct their own campus-based workshops.
- POWERPREP® II Software — Preparation for the computer-based GRE revised General Test. The GRE program encourages schools to download the software and make it available to students on their campuses. (Can be used with PC or Mac® systems)
- Criterion® Online Writing Evaluation Service — A classroom-based tool that offers practice with authentic GRE Analytical Writing topics, and provides holistic evaluations and diagnostic feedback instantly to students and instructors.
- ScoreItNow!™ Online Writing Practice — A web-based tool that helps prospective test takers sharpen their writing skills and prepare for the Analytical Writing section of the GRE revised General Test. The ScoreItNow! Voucher Service allows sponsors to purchase bulk quantities of ScoreItNow! Online Writing Practice Vouchers for distribution to sponsored examinees preparing to take the GRE revised General Test. Download an easy to use order form.
For Test Takers:
- POWERPREP II Software — Preparation for the computer-delivered GRE revised General Test — Free download
- Practice Book for the Paper-based GRE® revised General Test, Second Edition — Free download
- Math Review — Free download
- Instructional Videos on the Khan Academy® Website: Preparation for the GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Measure — Free
- Math Conventions — Free download
- GRE® Success Starter: The test maker's guide to doing your best Video — US$7
- GRE® Success Starter: Tips & Strategies for the Quantitative Reasoning Measure — US$7
- GRE® Success Starter: Tips & Strategies for the Verbal Reasoning Measure — US$7
- The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test, Second Edition — US$38
- NEW! Official GRE® Verbal Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume One — US$20
- NEW! Official GRE® Quantitative Reasoning Practice Questions, Volume One — US$20
- Mobile App: Official GRE® Guide — US$4.99
- ScoreItNow! Online Writing Practice — US$20
- Practice books for the paper-delivered GRE® Subject Tests, by title — Free downloads:
And be sure highly qualified GRE test takers know that YOU accept GRE scores.
Access the free, official GRE Advisor Kit!
Get the latest news about GRE tests and services delivered right to your inbox.
Helping test takers approach test day with more confidence.