The popular student recruitment tool — now even better!
Helpful new features
With the GRE® Search Service, GRE score users have always had the power to reach prospective applicants who have demonstrated graduate-level readiness through their GRE test performance. And with these recent enhancements, it is now even easier, faster and more convenient to incorporate these qualified prospects into your ongoing recruitment campaigns.
- A new user-friendly interface that makes it easier to tap into the database of 500,000+ individuals from around the world who have already taken a decisive step toward pursuing an advanced degree. And with updates twice per week now, fresh names are always available.
- Expanded search criteria – including country of citizenship, native language, preferred regions of study and specialized master's in business degree objective — to help you more precisely target campaigns and meet your specific recruitment goals. View the 30+ search criteria, some of which have hundreds of sub-level selections available.
- The ability to assign and delegate full-access ordering privileges to up to two other members of your department for backup or to accommodate different team member roles. This option will allow you to enlist the help of an agency that manages your integrated marketing campaigns so they can access Search Service names on your behalf for optimal results.
- The convenience of a single entry point via the ETS Institution Portal to access both the Search Service and GRE and TOEFL® score data. For example, if you use the ETS® Data Manager to access GRE score data, you will not need to remember multiple logins; you will simply sign in once for access to both services.
Plus all the existing benefits
- Select names based on GRE test date or planned date of enrollment so your recruitment efforts can be optimally timed.
- With new names delivered to you as often as weekly, this database can quickly become an important component of your ongoing and seasonal recruitment efforts.
- At only 50 cents per name, the low cost and re-use benefit of the GRE Search Service continue to make your outreach plan incredibly cost efficient.
Putting the names to work for you!
Whether you want to reach out broadly or specifically segment your search criteria, here is a sampling of the types of campaigns schools do to reach these qualified prospects. And you can do so with the confidence of knowing that these individuals have personally opted in to hear from programs like yours:
- Discipline-specific campaigns based on undergraduate majors or intended graduate studies
- Email reminders about unique opportunities, special events and more
- Highly geo-targeted campaigns to promote open houses, student fairs or regional events
- Outreach to prospective students in areas too expensive to include in your travel budget
- Campaigns to enhance diversity and potential yield
"The GRE Search Service is a crucial part of our enrollment strategy. Search results enable us to effectively and efficiently target those prospective students deemed most likely to matriculate and progress to graduation which guarantees we're wisely investing our recruitment dollars. We've found no other source capable of delivering a targeted, pre-qualified prospect for only 50 cents on the dollar!"
Director of Graduate Admissions
Jack N. Averitt College of Graduate Studies
Georgia Southern University
Want a sneak peek now?
Contact a GRE Search Service specialist who can run a sample search for you based on your desired criteria — so you can see firsthand how this robust database can enhance your institution's recruitment efforts!
Not a GRE score user yet?
Become one now so you can start recruiting highly qualified applicants with the GRE Search Service.
Ready to begin?
Sign in or request access to the GRE Search Service now.
- GRE Search Service FAQs
- A Snapshot of the Individuals Who Took the GRE® revised General Test
- TOEFL® Search Service
Sign in to the ETS Institution Portal
Sign in or request access to the GRE Search Service below.
And be sure highly qualified GRE test takers know that YOU accept GRE scores.
Promote your recruitment events on the GRE General Test page on Facebook® and Weibo®.
Join our mailing list to stay informed about GRE tests and services for score users, advisors and educators.