GRE® Search Service
The GRE® Search Service, powered by Hobsons®, is the fastest, easiest and most cost effective way to directly reach a large number of GRE test takers. The web-based GRE Search Service provides you the ability to access a powerful database of individuals who have already taken a major step toward pursuing graduate or business school.
Depending on your admissions goals, you can use the GRE Search Service to reach a broad, diverse group of prospective applicants or refine your search to identify specific characteristics you are seeking — ranging from detailed geography selections, gender, ethnicity, academic performance and more. Choose from email address, telephone number or mailing address to best fit into your institution’s next outreach campaign. By becoming a GRE Search Service user, you will be able to:
- search the database of nearly 600,000 prospective students using up to 30 criteria
- purchase lists online anytime
- establish a recurring order account to save time and ensure you get the most up-to-date student prospects
Features of this user-friendly service include:
- year-round access
- database updated weekly
- data output that can be easily used for your recruitment and outreach efforts
- student email addresses
- data formats that are compatible with most campus management systems
To learn more, contact a GRE Search Service representative at GREsearch@hobsons.com or 1-513-924-3330.