GRE® Information and Registration Bulletin and Forms
Note: Policies in the 2015–16 GRE® registration materials are in effect from July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2016.
- 2015–16 GRE® Information and Registration Bulletin — Contains information about GRE tests, policies and procedures for testing and GRE services and publications in effect from July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2016.
- 2015–16 Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Contains information for test takers with disabilities and health-related needs about how to register for the GRE tests with accommodations.
- 2015–16 Test Centers, Test Dates and Seat Availability — This online system allows you to view up-to-date test dates and seat availability at computer-delivered and paper-delivered test centers.
- 2015–16 GRE® Paper-delivered Test Centers — Contains a list of the test centers for the paper-delivered GRE® revised General Test and GRE® Subject Tests.
- 2015–16 Institutions and Fellowship Sponsors Approved to Receive GRE® Scores — Contains institution and Fellowship Sponsor codes.
- 2015–16 GRE® Department and Major Field Codes
- 2015–16 GRE® Citizenship and Country or Region Codes and State and Territory Codes — Contains citizenship, country and region codes, and state and territory codes.
- 2015–16 Computer-delivered GRE® revised General Test Authorization Voucher Request Form — Use this form to register for the computer-based revised General Test if paying by fee reduction voucher or a payment method other than credit/debit card.
- 2015–16 Registration Form for the Paper-delivered GRE® revised General Test — Use this form to register for the paper-delivered GRE revised General Test.
- 2015–16 Registration Form for the GRE® Subject Tests — Use this form to register for a GRE Subject Test.
- 2015–16 GRE® Fee Reduction Request Form — If you are unemployed, use this form to request a fee reduction for a GRE revised General Test or GRE Subject Test.
- Additional Score Report Request Form — Use this form to request additional score reports.
- Additional Score Report Request Form for Employers — Use this form to request additional score reports for employers.
- Score Review Request Form for GRE® Tests — Use this form to request a score review of the Analytical Writing measure of the GRE revised General Test, a review of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures of the paper-delivered GRE revised General Test or a review of a GRE Subject Test.
- Score Reinstatement Form — Use this form to reinstate scores that you canceled at the test center. This form must be received by ETS within 60 days after your test date.
Register for the GRE revised General Test
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Check out our FREE Official test prep then browse the ETS Store for our $7 prep videos, Official Practice Question Guides and more.
The official POWERPREP® II software is as close to the actual test as you can get and it includes two practice tests. Download it today for Mac® and PC use!