Ordering Additional Score Reports (ASRs)
There are three ways to order Additional Score Reports (ASRs): online, by mail and by fax. You can select to send from your Most Recent, All or Any specific test administration of the GRE® General Test and/or Subject Tests. ASRs can be ordered for a fee of US$27 per score recipient. Currently, scores earned on or after July 1, 2009, are available. See below for information on the score reporting options available for each ordering method.
See the approximate score report mailing dates to see when your scores will be available.
You can also send official score reports to employers.
Ordering ASRs Online
- For faster processing, order additional score reports online. You will need to create or have a My GRE Account to use this service.
- When ordering ASRs online, you can select to send scores from your Most Recent, All or Any specific test administration of the General Test and/or Subject Tests. (These options are also available when you call GRE® Services to place an ASR order.)
- Credit/debit card only (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®) will be accepted.
- Once a request is submitted, it cannot be canceled, changed or refunded.
- Score reports will be sent to your designated institutions approximately five business days after your order is placed.
Ordering ASRs by Mail or Fax
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form.
- When ordering ASRs by fax or mail, you can select to send scores from your Most Recent, All, or Any test administrations of the General Test and/or Subject Tests.
- Mail it with the fee to the address on the form.
- Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit/debit card (American Express, Discover, JCB, MasterCard or VISA). The fax number is 1-610-290-8975.
- Once a request and fee is mailed or faxed, it cannot be canceled, changed or refunded.
- Score reports will be sent to your designated institutions approximately ten business days after your request is received.
Ordering a Paper Copy of Your Score Report
You can print an official Examinee Score Report for free from your My GRE Account. However, if you would like ETS to send you a copy, submit an Additional Score Report Request form and US$27 fee to receive a copy. Note: The Examinee Score Report includes all scores in your five-year reportable history and is intended only for your information and personal records.
Register for the GRE revised General Test
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
and check out the $4.99 mobile app. Start practicing today!
Get more questions! New Verbal & Quant Guides with 150 never-before-published questions each.