Sending Scores to Employers
The GRE® Program is conducting a three-year pilot program (effective December 2012) designed to evaluate the use and role that GRE scores play in employment decisions. As a part of this pilot, you can request to have your GRE® revised General Test or GRE® Subject Test scores sent to employers for a fee of US$27 per score recipient.
Additional Score Reports (ASRs) for employers can be ordered by mail or fax. You have the option to send scores from your Most Recent, All, or Any specific test administration of the General Test and/or Subject Tests. You can only order a score report for tests you have already taken. Currently, scores earned on or after July 1, 2009, are available. A complete history of your score reports can be viewed on the GRE website using your My GRE Account. Note: ASRs to be sent to employers cannot be ordered online.
- Download and complete the Request Form for Sending GRE Scores to Employers.
Note: This form cannot be used to send scores to a graduate or business school or to a graduate fellowship program. See Ordering Additional Score Reports.
- Mail it with the fee to the address on the form.
- Faxed requests are accepted if you pay by credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®). The fax number is 1-610-290-8975.
- Once a request and fee is mailed or faxed, it cannot be canceled, changed or refunded.
- Requests are processed within ten business days of receipt. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has been processed.
- For assistance, contact GRE services.
Register for the GRE revised General Test
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
and check out the $4.99 mobile app. Start practicing today!
Get more questions! New Verbal & Quant Guides with 150 never-before-published questions each.