Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or Visa®).
Note: Any debit/check card branded with one of the five accepted credit card logos can also be processed. ETS reserves the right to add or remove online payment methods at its own discretion and without notice.
- PayPal® Service
- E-check Service
- Money order/certified check/voucher
- UNESCO Coupons
- Western Union® Quick PaySM — when completing the form, use the following under "Pay To": Company Name: Educational Testing Service; Company Code: GREPROGRAM NJ; Country: USA. Include your original Western Union Quick Pay Receipt with your form. Copies or facsimiles WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as valid payment.
Other Forms of Payment
- Payments may also be made by check. Make payable to ETS-GRE. If paying by check, please note the following:
- Bank name and its address should be preprinted on the face of the check.
- Check must have a preprinted check number.
- Check must include preprinted candidate or payee name and address.
- Check date CANNOT be over 90 days old.
- New bank account starter checks missing the preprinted name and address are not acceptable.
- Payments that are not made in U.S. dollars must be made in the following acceptable currencies at the Telegraphic Transfer Selling (TTS) exchange rate of the U.S. dollar equivalent:
- British pound
- Canadian dollar
- Japanese yen
Ready to take a
GRE® Subject Test?
New ScoreSelectSM Option
Send institutions the scores that reflect your personal best.
Learn more >
Test Prep from ETS
Nobody knows our tests better than we do. We offer free practice tests and tips to help you prepare for your GRE Subject Test.
Learn more >