- Credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or Visa®).
Any credit/debit card branded with one of the five accepted credit card logos can also be processed.
- E-check Service (drawn against U.S. bank accounts only)
- Money order/certified check/voucher
- Western Union® Quick PaySM — when completing the form, use the following under "Pay To": Company Name: Educational Testing Service; Company Code: GREPROGRAM NJ; Country: USA. Include your original Western Union Quick Pay Receipt with your form. Copies or facsimiles WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED as valid payment.
- If you are testing in Nigeria, only Visa, PayPal and voucher numbers are accepted.
- ETS reserves the right to add or remove online payment methods at its own discretion and without notice.
Other Forms of Payment
- Payments may also be made by check. Make payable to ETS-GRE. If paying by check, please note the following:
- Bank name and its address should be preprinted on the face of the check.
- Check must have a preprinted check number.
- Check must include preprinted candidate or payee name and address.
- Check date CANNOT be over 90 days old.
- Payments that are not made in U.S. dollars must be made in the following acceptable currencies at the Telegraphic Transfer Selling (TTS) exchange rate of the U.S. dollar equivalent:
- British pound
- Canadian dollar
- Japanese yen
- Note that cash payments will not be accepted.
Ready to take a GRE® Subject Test?
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Nobody knows our tests better than we do. We offer free practice tests and tips to help you prepare for your GRE Subject Test. Check them out today.