The ScoreSelect® Option
The ScoreSelect® option lets you decide which GRE® scores to send to the institutions you designate. Approach test day with more confidence knowing you can send the scores that you feel reflect your personal best.
Here's how it works:
When registering to take a GRE® Subject Test, you can choose not to report your scores when they are available OR you can select either option below for each of your four FREE score reports:
- Most Recent option — Send your scores from the test administration for which you are currently registering.
- All option — Send your scores from all Subject Test administrations in the last five years.
After test day, you can send additional score reports for a fee and select from these options for each report you'd like to send:
- Most Recent option — Send your scores from your most recent test date.
- All option — Send your scores from all test dates in the last five years.
- Any option — Send your scores from one OR as many test dates as you like from the last five years.
Institutions will receive score reports that show only the scores that you selected to send to them. There will be no special indication if you have taken additional GRE tests. If you are unsure of which scores to send, refer to the GRE score reporting policies for the graduate and business programs to which you are applying.
ScoreSelect Option Availability
The ScoreSelect option is available for both the GRE® revised General Test and GRE Subject Tests, and can be used by anyone with reportable scores from the last five years.