Introducing the New ScoreSelectSM Option
It just got easier to start your future now with the GRE® revised General Test and GRE® Subject Tests
The new ScoreSelectSM option lets you decide which GRE® scores to send to the institutions you designate. Now you can approach test day with more confidence knowing you can send the scores that you feel reflect your personal best.
Here's how it works:
When registering to take a GRE Subject Test, you can select the:
- ScoreSelect Most Recent option — Send your scores from the test administration for which you are currently registering (FREE).
- ScoreSelect All option — Send your scores from all Subject Test administrations in the last five years (FREE).
You can decide which option to use for each of your four free score reports.
After test day, you can send Additional Score Reports for a fee by selecting from the following:
- ScoreSelect Most Recent option — Send your scores from your most recent test administration.
- ScoreSelect All option — Send your scores from all test administrations in the last five years.
- ScoreSelect Any option — Send your scores from one OR many test administrations in the last five years.
Institutions will receive score reports that show only the scores that you selected to send to them. There will be no special indication if you have taken additional GRE tests. If you are unsure of which scores to send, refer to the GRE score reporting policies for the graduate and business programs to which you are applying.
ScoreSelect Option Availability
The new ScoreSelect option is available for both the GRE revised General Test and GRE Subject Tests, and can be used by anyone with reportable scores from the last five years.