What to Bring
- Valid and acceptable identification.
- Bring your admission ticket, which is sent to you by mail and available online after your registration is processed. The admission ticket confirms your test choice, test date, test center and score recipients.
- Bring three or four sharpened No. 2 or HB pencils and a good eraser (pencils and erasers will not be supplied at the test center). Mechanical pencils and pens are not permitted.
Your Admission Ticket/Correction Stub
- When you receive your admission ticket, check it carefully to make sure your identifying information, address and score recipients are correct.
- If not correct, make the changes on the correction stub (name changes are not allowed, but misspellings can be corrected) and mail it to the address printed on the form. You may also fax the form to 1-610-290-8975.
- Your correction stub must be received at ETS by the Friday before your registered test date
- If your admission ticket does not arrive at least 10 days before the test date, or if you lose it, you can view and print your admission ticket online. You will need to create or have a My GRE Account to use this service.
Ready to take a
GRE® Subject Test?
New ScoreSelectSM Option
Send institutions the scores that reflect your personal best.
Learn more >
Test Prep from ETS
Nobody knows our tests better than we do. We offer free practice tests and tips to help you prepare for your GRE Subject Test.
Learn more >