iSkills™ System Requirements
To successfully run the iSkills™ assessment, you will need a computer that supports the following configuration:
- Operating System: Windows® 2000 or later
- Internet Connection: 128K or greater
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 (or higher)
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- Flash Player: plug-in 6.0 or later
- iSkills Secure Browser (required for all testing)
To verify your computer’s configuration and to install the iSkills Secure Browser, go to the Procedures section of this website.
Learn how ETS can help you with student learning outcomes assessments.
Order tests, manage test administrations, run reports (for existing customers only)