iSkills™ System Requirements
To successfully run the iSkills™ assessment, you will need a computer that supports the following configuration:
- Operating System: Windows® 98, XP, NT, 2000 or later
- Processor: Pentium III 700 MHz or higher
- Internet Connection: high speed
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher)
- Monitor & Graphics Card: 1024x768 resolution, 65,536 colors (same as 16-bit color)
Note: Best results are obtained using a 17" CRT monitor.
- Flash Player: plug-in 18.104.22.168 or later
- iSkills Secure Browser (required for all testing)
To verify your computer’s configuration and to install the iSkills Secure Browser, go to the Procedures section of this website.
Learn how ETS can help you with student learning outcomes assessments.
Order tests, manage test administrations, run reports (for existing customers only)