Backed by more than 60 years of research, ETS programs and services help K–12 educators:
- monitor and measure student achievement
- meet federal and state accountability requirements
- achieve educational goals for their schools, teachers and students
Areas of focus include:
See how ETS works with state education officials and other clients to create custom assessment programs that evaluate student learning.
Learn how the ETS Educator Series can help you license and certify teachers, principals, superintendents and paraprofessionals.
Get information on ways to measure and improve your students' skills.
Find out whether students are ready for advanced-level coursework and if they meet your admissions requirements.
- Fairness Standards
- The CBAL™ Research Program: Overview (Flash, 8:02)
- Center for K–12 Assessment & Performance Management
ETS works closely with states and the consortia to bring technological innovations to K–12 assessment.
ETS has assisted the NAEP program in introducing numerous psychometric and assessment design innovations over the years.
Explore the big ideas in educational assessment. Sign up for K–12 Trends and Innovations, our new enewsletter at our ETS Email Preference Center.