ETS's award-winning corporate magazine, Innovations, provides information on educational assessment for educators, school leaders, researchers and policymakers around the world.
"We named this magazine 'Innovations' because it features what's new, forward-looking and fresh in educational assessment," says ETS President Kurt Landgraf. "The name also expresses an important attribute of ETS itself: innovation is at the core of everything we do."
In 2010, ETS launched a Spanish edition of Innovations, with a focus on topics important to Spain and Latin America. Learn more about Innovations en Español Magazine.
Each issue of Innovations focuses on a particular theme in assessment.
English-language Competency as Currency in the Global Classroom and Workplace
- Starting Earlier: English Language Learning and Assessment
- Workplace English: One Company's Example
- From Edusoft Ltd., a Strategy for Effective Blended Learning
- ETS Acquires Edusoft Ltd.
- In Expanded Global 'Workplace,' New Uses for the TOEIC® Tests
- The California State Seal of Biliteracy: Valuing Linguistic Diversity