Candidate Score Report
A Candidate Score Report contains the candidate’s:
- Passed/not passed score information for the recipients designated by the candidate at registration
- Background information
- Educational information
- Detailed content category performance (for current scores)
This report is also referred to as a Designated Institution Score Report when it is sent to the institutions and agencies selected by the candidate during registration.
What Do the Scores Mean?
A passing score is the score for a single test that is equal to or higher than the qualifying score set by the state or licensing agency. Passing scores are not set by ETS, and they vary by state.
- Interpreting Your ETS® NOTE™ Test-Taker Score Report (available here soon)
- Understanding Your ETS® NOTE™ Scores 2018–19 (available here soon)
- ETS® NOTE™ Passing Scores (available here soon)