The ETS® Data Manager is a collection of services related to score reporting and analysis for a number of ETS assessments, including the Praxis® tests and the ETS® NOTE™ program. It is free for all ETS clients.
Test-taker Score Reports
Test-taker Score Reports offer direct access to individual test-taker scores through an intuitive user interface. Users can download, view or print individual score reports or entire score reporting runs.
Test-taker Score Reports via Web Service
For users that want a more automated approach, the web service provides score reports through a server-to-server connection. Each score recipient will perform an initial, one-time setup to determine parameters for time frame and format.
Roster of Attending Students
The Roster of Attending Students offers year-round access to a roster of test takers who have listed your school as a site where the relevant training was received. Review of this data ensures the data found in the Institutional Summary Report is accurate and up to date. Many institutions find the Institutional Summary Report, found in the Quick & Custom Analytical Reporting application, to be a useful tool for conducting program evaluations and aid in revising teacher preparation curriculum offerings.
Access to the ETS Data Manager is provided via the internet from a secure website using a login and password. Due to the nature of the data contained in the ETS Data Manager, access is restricted to ETS NOTE state, agency and institutional clients.
Accounts are managed at each institution through the use of a Primary User for each service. Note: There can only be one Primary User per service for each institution.
- All Primary Users are approved by an ETS administrator. ETS recommends that the Primary User be at the level of dean, assistant dean, education department chair or similar position that would be able to monitor and approve/remove access for staff at the entire institution.
- The Primary User is not required to use the service(s); he or she is only required to manage access to service(s) for users at his or her institution.
- All Secondary Users are approved by the appropriate Primary User.
- A Primary User must create an account first in order to approve Secondary Users within his/her institution.
- Other staff requesting access to service(s) should sign up as Secondary Users.
To sign in or request an account to access the ETS Data Manager, visit ETS Client Services for Educator Licensure. For more information, contact NOTEDataManager@ets.org.
- Target screen resolution is 1024x768
- Browsers: Internet Explorer® 11, Firefox® latest version
- Adobe® Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher
- Microsoft® Office 2003 or higher is required to download Excel® and Word® documents
- Exports of files to PDF can be read with Adobe Acrobat® Reader