Fees and Payment Policies
Test Fee — $50
The test fee of $50 is payable directly to the test center on the day of your test appointment. Some test centers may charge a premium to test at their location. Please discuss the fees and preferred payment methods directly with the test center at which you will test. Candidates requesting accommodations other than extended testing time due to a disability or health-related needs should see "Test Takers with Disabilities and Health-Related Needs" on page 7 of the ParaPro Bulletin for registration and payment information.
Additional Score Reports — $40 each
Additional score reports are $40 per recipient. Find out how to order additional score reports directly from ETS.
Forms of Payment
- Credit or Debit card — American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®
- Money order
- Bank check
- U.S. Postal Service money order
All test payments must:
- be paid in full
- be dated within 90 days of the date of receipt at ETS
- have the correct numeric and written dollar amount
- have the appropriate signature(s)
The following guidelines also apply:
- All fees are stated in U.S. dollars.
- By sending your check, you are authorizing ETS at its discretion to make a one-time electronic debit from your account for the amount of your check. No additional amount will be added. If you do not have sufficient funds in your account, an additional U.S. $20 service fee will be debited electronically from your account.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- There are no refunds.
- There is a $20 fee for declined credit cards.
- Cash payments cannot be accepted.
If you don't submit the correct fee, your registration or request for service may be returned. Official score reports will not be released if you have an outstanding balance.