How to Register for the ParaPro Assessment
For the Paper-delivered Test
- Complete the registration form and submit it with the appropriate fees to register.
- Download a ParaPro Assessment Information and Registration Bulletin for policy information.
For the Internet-delivered Test
- No pre-registration is required for this test.
- This test is administered only in participating school districts. Contact your district's administrative office for availability in your area.
- Refer to the ParaPro Assessment Information and Registration Bulletin for policy information about scores and score reports.
- Monday Testing
- Testing Outside the United States
- Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English (PLNE)
- Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs