Testing Outside the United States

Testing outside the United States is available only if you need to take a test for U.S. employment eligibility.

To request a test center that's not listed in the ParaPro Assessment Information and Registration Bulletin, submit a letter with your registration form, specifying:

  • the reason you need to take the test
  • the agency requiring the scores

On the registration form, fill in the test date you want. Leave the "Test Center Name" line blank and write, on the line below, the city and country most convenient to you.

All requests, registration forms and documentations must be received at ETS by these closing dates:

Test Date Registration Must Be Received by:
9/21/13 7/25/13
11/2/13 9/5/13
3/8/14 1/9/14
6/7/14 4/10/14