Creating Your ETS® Personal Potential Index Account
- Log in to the ETS® PPI system and create an ETS PPI applicant account.
- If you have registered for the GRE® General Test or GRE® revised General Test between July 1, 2010, and June 30, 2015, enter your name exactly as it appears in your test registration in order to receive your four free credits for ETS PPI Evaluation Reports.
- If you are not planning to take the GRE revised General Test, enter your name as it will appear in the application to your institution.
- You will be asked to provide personal, contact and educational information, including the last four digits of your Social Security number (if applicable). Be sure to review your applicant information carefully on the "Confirm Your ETS PPI Applicant Account Information" screen. Name, date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security number and user name cannot be edited online once you have created your ETS PPI account.
- During the sign-up process, if you already have a GRE, TOEFL® or Praxis™ account, select "Use Existing" and enter that user name and password to create your ETS PPI profile. Otherwise, enter a user name, password and security question. Keep this information in a secure location.
- You will need to provide consent to the ETS E-Records Disclosure, the ETS Data Transfer and FERPA (see Terms and Conditions on page 10), and indicate whether or not you are waiving your rights to inspect your education records under FERPA, then click on "Submit." A new account will be created and an email notification will be sent to the email address you provided in your application.
- Confirmation of your ETS PPI account creation and of ETS PPI Evaluation Report orders will automatically be sent to the email address you provided when you created your ETS PPI account. Please add "@ets.org" to your address book to ensure safe receipt of email messages from ETS. ETS will not share your email address with any third parties, other than those you designate to receive your ETS PPI Evaluation Reports.
- To access your account, visit www.ets.org/ppi. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to enter evaluator information, view the status of evaluation requests and ETS PPI Evaluation Report requests, and manage your account. Note that unless you indicate that you want to remain connected, the system will automatically log you out after 30 minutes of inactivity.
My ETS PPI
Log in to your ETS PPI account.