Get The Praxis® Tests 2020–21 Information Bulletin. It's free!
In the bulletin, you'll find the following:
- Registration instructions
- Fees and payment policies
- Identification (ID) requirements
- Test center procedures
- Score reporting information
- General policies
- Contact information
Bulletin and Forms
- The Praxis® Tests 2020–21 Information Bulletin
- Test Authorization Voucher Request Form
- Praxis® 2020–21 Registration Form — use only to register for a paper-based administration of the American Sign Language Proficiency Interview (0634), the Environmental Education test (0831) or an individual special administration.
- 2020–21 Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
- Praxis® Minimum/Passing Score Requirements
- Top 10 Questions Asked by Praxis® Candidates
- Understanding Your Praxis® Scores 2019–20
- Refund Request Form
- Fee Waiver Request Form
- Additional Score Report Request Form
- Score Review Request Form
- Request for Testing Accommodations
- Certification of Documentation for Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English
- Eligibility Form for Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English
- Bulk Voucher Transmittal Form
- Myths and Realities about The Praxis Series®
- Proper Use of the Praxis® Assessments and Related Assessments
- Validity for Licensing Tests
- Why and How ETS Questions Test Scores
- Test Dates and Centers
- Attending Institution/Recipient Codes
- Audiology/Speech Language Pathology Attending Institution/Recipient Codes
- Major and Field Certification Codes (List E)
- Citizenship & Country or Region Codes / Abbreviations
See the Study Companions for a detailed description of each test.
The materials contained on this page are the copyrighted materials of Educational Testing Service. Limited permission to download and reproduce these materials in their entirety is granted for noncommercial individual use and reference. Any other use of these materials in whole or in part would require ETS's prior written permission. Visit our Legal Department website to obtain the policies or to request additional permission for use of ETS copyrighted materials.
Ready to take a Praxis® Test?
Build the reading, writing and mathematics skills you need to succeed on the Praxis Core tests with this free online resource.
Prepare for your test with interactive practice tests and study companions.