Fee waivers may be available for college students who meet all eligibility criteria. If you qualify for a fee waiver, the test fees for up to three Core tests, or one Praxis II® Subject Assessment may be waived.
You are eligible for a fee waiver only once during a testing year, and there are a limited number of waivers available per test date and per institution. All requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
To be eligible for a fee waiver, you must:
- Be currently receiving financial aid
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (Note: You are ineligible if you have a master’s or a doctoral degree)
- Meet eligibility income guidelines (below)
- Be required to take a Praxis® test by an authorized score recipient
- Complete the Fee Waiver Request Form
- Complete the Authorization Voucher Request Form that corresponds to your testing format.
Note: If you're taking the Braille Proficiency (0631) test or the Assessment of Signed Communication – American Sign Language (0632), you must fill out the Paper-delivered Test Fee Waiver Form and the Paper-delivered Test Registration Form to apply for a fee waiver.