Alabama Certification Approaches for which there are No Praxis II® Test Requirements
General testing information for all applicants may be found in the Overview of Alabama Testing Requirements.
Information regarding various certification approaches may be found at Certification Forms.
The following approaches do not require Praxis II® testing, but may require tests other than Praxis II tests:
- Career and Technical Additional Teaching Field (CBP) Approach
- Career and Technical Temporary Certificate (CTT) Approach
- Emergency Certificate (EC) Approach
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Certificate (RTC) Approach
- Specialty Area Career and Technical Certificate (CT, CTH, CTI) Approaches
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLA) Approach