Alabama Certification Approaches for which there are No Praxis II® Test Requirements
General testing information for all applicants may be found in the Overview of Alabama Testing Requirements.
Information regarding various certification approaches may be found at Certification Forms.
The following approaches do not require Praxis II® testing, but may require tests other than Praxis II tests:
- Additional Certification in Driver and Traffic Safety Education Approach
- Career and Technical Additional Teaching Field Approach
- Career and Technical Temporary Certificate Approach
- Emergency Certificate Approach
- Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps Certificate Approach
- Specialty Area Career and Technical Certificate Approaches
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Approach