- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–7:45 p.m. Eastern Time (except for U.S. holidays)
- Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–7:45 p.m. Eastern Time for test takers within the United States, U.S. Territories* and Canada
*Includes American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 1-609-771-7714 (TTY)
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week for test takers who are deaf or hearing impaired
Recorded information is available 24 hours a day with a touch-tone phone. Phones are busiest between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and all day on Monday.
- Note: Customer Service Representatives can give out information only to the registered test taker, unless the test taker is under the age of 18. If the test taker is under the age of 18, representatives can speak with a parent, guardian or other legal proxy.
- 1-609-530-0581 or 1-609-771-7906
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Email us with questions or comments for the Praxis™ program and The Praxis Series™.
ETS — The Praxis Series
P.O. Box 6051
Princeton, NJ 08541-6051
- Overnight Mail:
- ETS — The Praxis Series
Distribution and Receiving Center
225 Phillips Boulevard
Ewing, NJ 08628-7435
Include the following information as you entered it on your registration form or answer sheet:
- date of birth
- test date
- Praxis candidate ID number
- Social Security number (if previously supplied)
- phone number (U.S. residents only)