Candidate Score Report
A candidate score report contains the candidate's:
- Pass/no pass score information for the recipients designated by the candidate at registration
- Background information
- Educational information
- Detailed content category performance (for current scores)
- ETS Recognition of Excellence indication, if the test taker earns a qualifying score that falls in the top 15th percentile
This report is also referred to as a Designated Institution Score Report when it is sent to the institutions and agencies selected by the candidate during registration.
What Do the Scores Mean?
A passing score is the score for a single test that is equal to or higher than the qualifying score set by the state or licensing agency. Passing scores are not set by ETS, and they vary by state.
- Interpreting Your Praxis™ Examinee Score Report
- Understanding Your Praxis™ Scores
- The Praxis Series™ Passing Scores
Stay up to date on test preparation materials, ETS research reports and more. Sign up now >
Find study guides, practice tests, workshops and more to help teacher candidates prepare for a Praxis test. Learn more >