The Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC) contracts with ETS® for the tests listed below. Find Oregon test dates and testing locations.
This overview of the testing requirements for Oregon pertains to licensure in the following areas:
- Agriculture Science
- Business Marketing
- Career Trades: Generalist
- Reading Interventionist
- Special Education: Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Special Education: Early Interventionist
- Special Education: Visually Impaired
- Speech (Forensics)
- ETS discontinued paper-delivered testing; however, Praxis tests will continue to be available in a paper-delivered format as required for ADA accommodations. All scores for previously administered paper-delivered tests are reportable for 10 years from the date the test was taken.
- If you test in Oregon, your score report will be sent automatically to the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission. If you test outside of Oregon, select the Oregon Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (state code 8700) as a score recipient when you register or on an additional score report request.
- If you are seeking licensure in other areas, please contact TSPC at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web page at: http://www.oregon.gov/TSPC/Pages/index.aspx
Who Must Take the Tests?
All new teacher candidates or those wishing to become licensed in Oregon in the above areas only must take the appropriate Praxis Subject Assessments.
- About the Praxis Tests
- The Praxis® Information Bulletin
- Prepare for a Test
- Register for a Test
- Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs