The Praxis® Interactive Practice Tests (IPTs) are full-length practice tests that allow you to answer one set of test questions to simulate what you will experience on the actual day of the test. You can practice using authentic test questions and, after completing the practice test, view your results by content category along with the correct answers and explanations for each correct answer.
Note: Each Interactive Practice Test includes a single set of test questions, so each time you take the practice test, you answer the same questions in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same practice test more than once does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered. For test titles that have two practice tests, each practice test has a unique set of test questions.
A list of IPTs available for purchase is in the ETS Store.
The following NEW practice tests are scheduled to be released in July 2019:
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Reading (5713)
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Writing (5723)
- Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Mathematics (5733)
- Praxis Elementary Education: Social Studies CKT (7815)
- Praxis Teaching Reading: Elementary (5205)
- Praxis Teaching Reading: Grades K–12 (5206)
- SLS School Superintendent Assessment (6991)
Ready to take a Praxis® Test?
Prepare for your test with interactive practice tests and study companions.