Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT): Grades K–6 (0622 and 5622)
The Test at a Glance can be used to prepare for both the paper- and computer-delivered tests.
Other Free Test Preparation
- Strategies for Success Video (Flash)
- Computer-Delivered Testing Demonstration (Flash)
- What to Expect on the Day of Your Computer-Delivered Test (Flash)
- Reducing Test Anxiety
- General Information and Study Tips
Priced Test Preparation
Study Guide (eBook)
Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT): Early Childhood and Grades K–6 eBook
This Praxis™ Study Guide eBook was created by ETS test makers. Available for immediate download, this guide contains content outlines, information on the types of questions found on the test, test-taking strategies, study topics with sample questions, and practice questions with correct answers and detailed rationales.
Principles of Learning and Teaching (PLT) Online Self-Study Tutorial
This tutorial not only provides you with a wealth of authentic test questions written by ETS, but it also presents the content knowledge tested on the exam. ETS, the test maker for The Praxis Series™ tests, and Pearson's Teacher Education and Development Group, the leading publisher in teacher education, co-developed this interactive tutorial that includes:
- Practice tests written by ETS
- Coverage of the concepts and theories tested on the exam
- Software that develops an individualized study plan
- A multimedia presentation of content for a truly interactive tutorial experience with rich, detailed feedback
Related Test Prep
ETS also offers Institutions of Higher Education the opportunity to sponsor Praxis™ workshops that help faculty and candidates prepare for the Praxis tests. Contact your institution to see if workshops are available near you.