Core Academic Skills for Educators: Mathematics (5732)
- Study Companion
- Khan Academy videos and exercises — The Praxis ® Program has identified videos and exercises available at www.khanacademy.org to support test preparation for the Praxis Core Academic Skills for Educators: Mathematics assessment. Each topic that the test covers is mapped to a video or exercise that may help you prepare to answer questions related to that topic.
Other Free Test Preparation
- Computer-Delivered Testing Demonstration (Flash) | View Transcript
- What to Expect on the Day of Your Computer-Delivered Test (Flash)
- Calculator Use
Priced Test Preparation
Interactive Practice Test
Use these interactive practice tests to prepare for the Core Academic Skills for Educators Tests in a timed, online environment that simulates the test. Each interactive practice test provides practice using one set of authentic test questions. After completing the test, view your results by content category, along with the correct answers and explanations for each correct answer.
Note: There are two Value Packs available for this test title, Form 1 and Form 2. Each Value Pack includes an interactive practice test for each Core subject (Mathematics, Reading and Writing). Each interactive practice test Form consists of a single set of practice questions. Each time you take a practice test (Form 1 or Form 2), the same questions will appear in the same order. Retaking or repurchasing the same Form does not give you different practice questions or change the order in which the questions are delivered. The same guidelines also apply to the individual subject practice tests.
- Value Pack: Core Academic Skills (5712, 5722, 5732) — Form 1
- Value Pack: Core Academic Skills (5712, 5722, 5732) — Form 2
- Core Academic Skills for Educators: Mathematics (5732)