Test Takers Needing Other Accommodations
Do you have a disability or health-related need and require accommodations? See Disability Accommodations.
Extended Test Time for Test Takers Whose Primary Language Is Not English (PLNE)
- This service does not apply to language tests.
- Test and test center changes or additions cannot be made after registration. Space and test materials are limited to accommodate the number of examinees assigned to each test center and test.
How to Register
Note: Test appointments are scheduled based on availability, and not all tests are offered year-round. Please plan ahead and check test date availability prior to requesting accommodations, and allow approximately four weeks prior to your intended test date for the processing of your request.
- Complete the Certification of Documentation Form. An embossed school seal must be affixed over the signature on the certification of documentation form or the signature must be notarized. ETS has the right to request further verification, if needed, of the professional’s credentials and expertise relevant to the certification of documentation form. If this request is needed, testing may be delayed until the next applicable test date.
- Complete the Eligibility Form for Examinees Whose Primary Language Is Not English.
- Complete the Test Authorization Voucher Request Form. Be sure to check the box to indicate you are requesting testing accommodations.
- Mail the completed Test Authorization Voucher Request Form, the Certification of Documentation Form and the Eligibility Form with payment to the appropriate address.
- If you are paying with a paper check or money order, all documents must be sent together in an envelope to: ETS – The Praxis Series, P.O. Box 382065, Pittsburgh, PA 15251-8065.
- If you prefer to provide credit/debit card information to pay, please mail all documents to: ETS – The Praxis Series, P.O. Box 6054, Princeton, NJ 08541-6054.
- Once your accommodation request is approved, we will contact you with a voucher number that you will use to register for a test appointment online.
- All materials must be submitted together and received at ETS by the dates noted above.
- Late or incomplete requests, as well as requests received on outdated forms, will be returned to the sender unprocessed.
- All documentation must be approved before the test date. The program makes every effort to evaluate all requests in a timely manner.
- If you previously registered and ETS approved your request for accommodations, you may request the same testing accommodation for subsequent test dates.
For more information, contact ETS.