Codes for Registering by Mail
You will need to provide codes on your registration form. Appropriate codes are listed in the following documents:
- Citizenship and Country or Region Codes/Abbreviations
- Attending Institution and Designated Score Recipient Codes
- See separate list for Audiology/Speech Language Pathology Institution and Score Recipient Codes
- State/Agency Codes
- Major and Certification Field Codes
- Test Codes, Sessions and Fees
- Test Centers and Dates
- See separate list for test takers whose primary language is not English.
- See your state testing requirements to know which tests you need to take.
- When registering online (Paper-delivered Tests only), registration codes will be entered automatically.