Register for a Paper-delivered Test
- If you are not sure which test to take, check your state testing requirements.
- Test takers requesting accommodations must register by mail using the paper registration form and submit together with appropriate paperwork. Please see Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs or Other Accommodations for more information.
- See Paper-delivered Test Dates to find when and where the tests are available in your area.
- Register online for a paper-delivered test with a credit/debit card, eCheck, or PayPal™. See test fees.
- You must print your admission ticket and bring it to the test center. You will not receive a paper admission ticket by mail.
Register by Mail
- Complete the Praxis registration form (See codes for registering by mail.) See test fees.
- Registration must be received by registration deadline for your test date.
- You will receive an admission ticket by mail. You must bring your admission ticket to the test center. If you do not receive your ticket at least one week before your test date, if your ticket contains an error, or if you lose your ticket, contact ETS immediately:
- In the United States, U.S. Territories or Canada, call 1-800-772-9476
- All other locations, call 1-609-771-7395
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register By Phone
ETS does not limit how many times you can take a paper-delivered test. However, you should contact your state or licensing agency to confirm their retest policies. See The Praxis Series™ Information Bulletin for complete policies.
- Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities and Health-related Needs
- Test Takers Whose Primary Language is Not English
- Monday Testing
- Registration by Phone
- What to Bring on Test Day