Sending Your Praxis® Scores
When you register for a test, you are permitted to send four free score reports to agencies or institutions of your choice. If you want to send a score report to an institution or agency not selected on test day, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
- Additional score reports cost $50 per report and are nonrefundable.
- Additional score reports indicate the highest score earned on each test.
- Reports indicate the ETS Recognition of Excellence Award if eligible.
- You automatically receive a copy of your score report when it is sent to your score recipient.
- Additional score reports are issued within seven business days for online and phone requests and 10 business days for mailed or faxed requests.
- Scores are valid for 10 years.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click "Order Score Reports" and follow the online instructions to complete your order.
- Debit or credit cards and PayPal™ are accepted online.
Order by Phone
- Call toll free: 1-800-772-9476.
- You need a valid debit or credit card to order reports by phone.
Order by Mail/Fax
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form.
- Submit your request and payment to:
ETS – ASR
P.O. Box 371463
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7463
Fax: 1-609-530-0581 or 1-609-771-7906
- Debit or credit cards are accepted by fax. Debit or credit cards, checks and money orders are accepted by mail.