When you register for a test, you are permitted to send four free score reports to agencies or institutions of your choice. If you want to make changes to your free score recipients, you must do so at least three days before your test date. After three days, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
- Additional score reports cost $50 per report and are nonrefundable.
- Additional score reports indicate the highest score earned on each test.
- Reports indicate the ETS Recognition of Excellence Award if eligible.
- You automatically receive a copy of your score report when it is sent to your score recipient.
- Additional score reports are issued within seven business days for online and phone requests and 10 business days for mailed or faxed requests.
- Scores are valid for 10 years.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click "Order Score Reports" and follow the online instructions to complete your order.
- Debit or credit cards and PayPal™ are accepted online.
Order by Phone
- Call toll free: 1-800-772-9476.
- You need a valid debit or credit card to order reports by phone.
Order by Mail/Fax
- Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form.
- Submit your request and payment to:
ETS – ASR
P.O. Box 382065
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-8065
Fax: 1-609-530-0581 or 1-610-290-8973
- Debit or credit cards are accepted by fax. Debit or credit cards, checks and money orders are accepted by mail.