On Test Day Overview
Before you even arrive at the test center, there are a number of important things you should do:
- Verify your test location — Test locations sometimes change. Be sure to confirm your location before test day by logging into your My Praxis account.
- Print your admission ticket — Log into your My Praxis account, print a copy of your admission ticket and bring it with you to the test center.
- Assemble your identification (ID) documents — See ID requirements to be sure your documents will be accepted. You will not be admitted to the test without the correct documents.
- Review the list of important items to bring to your test center.
- Dress appropriately — Testing room conditions vary. Dress in layers to ensure you are ready for any room temperature.
- Review the procedural information for your specific testing format:
Procedures for Computer-delivered Tests
Procedures for Paper-delivered Tests
Watch these videos to learn what to expect when you take a computer-delivered Praxis test: