- Admission ticket and photo ID (or any other required acceptable and valid identification)
- Do NOT bring your own pencils or erasers. They will be supplied by the test center.
- A calculator if allowed for your test (see Calculator Use)
- IMPORTANT: The Art: Content and Analysis test (5135) requires you to upload four digital images of your artwork to your My Praxis® Account. Print a copy of each image from your My Praxis account and bring it with you on test day. It is extremely important that you bring the printout of all four digital reproductions of your work to the testing site. The image ID number appearing on the printouts is a critical part of the art-making responses. You will be asked to enter this image ID as the first line of your response when taking the test. You must upload these images no later than 48 hours before the test date. For more information about the requirements for these images, please see the Study Companion.
No Personal Items
- Please note: Any phones and/or any other electronic, photographic, scanning, recording or listening devices are not permitted at the test center at all. If you bring such devices to the test center, you will be dismissed from the test, your test fees will be forfeited and your scores from all tests taken that day will be canceled. If you are seen ACCESSING such a device, for ANY reason, in addition to the above conditions, the device will be confiscated and inspected. Test center staff are not permitted to collect and/or store devices.
- Watches are not allowed in the test room. If you bring a watch to the test center, you will be asked to remove the watch and store it during the administration.
- Personal items are not allowed in the testing room and will not be available to you during the test or during breaks. You may also be asked to empty your pockets. You will be assigned a small space to store your belongings, such as handbags and study materials.
- Test centers assume no responsibility for your personal items.
- If you have health-related needs requiring you to bring equipment, beverages or snacks into the testing room or to take extra or extended breaks, you need to request accommodations in advance. Procedures for requesting accommodations are described in the Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health- related Needs.