The ProEthica® Enrollment Management System is a collection of services related to ProEthica educator management.
Enrollment offers direct access to sign your educators up for the ProEthica program. Enrollment Managers (institutions, jurisdictions, state agencies, schools or school districts) can upload a file to enroll multiple educators all at once, or input educator enrollment individually. Once your educators have been enrolled, individual educator completion of the ProEthica program can be tracked in the Enrollment service.
If you choose to pay for the ProEthica program on behalf of your educators, the Voucher Management service provides the ability to purchase, assign and track vouchers.
The dashboard is the home page of the Enrollment Management System. From the dashboard, you can access the Enrollment and Voucher Management services, informational documents and other resources, and view an aggregate report of user progression.
Access to the ProEthica Enrollment Management System is delivered via the internet from a secure website using a login and password. Due to the nature of the data contained in the Enrollment Management System, access is restricted to state, jurisdiction, institution, school and school district clients of the ProEthica program. Educators who are completing the ProEthica program as directed by a state, jurisdiction, institution and school district client should NOT be given access to the Enrollment Management System or other services in ETS Client Services for the ProEthica program.
Accounts are managed for each client and/or enrollment manager through the use of a Primary User for each service. Note: There can only be one Primary User for the Enrollment Management System for each client/enrollment manager.
- All Primary Users are approved by an ETS administrator. ETS recommends that the Primary User be at the level of a dean, human resources director, assistant dean, education department chair, principal or similar position so that he or she will be able to monitor and approve or remove access for staff at the entire institution, jurisdiction, state agency, school or school district.
- The Primary User is not required to use the Enrollment Management System; he or she is only required to manage access to the Enrollment Management System for users at his or her institution, jurisdiction, state agency, school or school district.
- All Secondary Users are approved by the appropriate Primary User.
- A Primary User must create an account first in order to approve Secondary Users within his or her institution, jurisdiction, state agency, school or school district.
- Other staff requesting access to the Enrollment Management System should sign up as Secondary Users.
To sign in or request an account to access the Enrollment Management System, visit ETS Client Services for the Educator Series. For more information, contact ProEthicaClientSupport@ets.org.
|Central Processing Unit (CPU)||Processor — Pentium® IV 1.8 GHz (or higher), Macbook®, or iMac® 2.5GHz or higher|
|Operating System||Windows® 7 or 8 (32 and 64 bit), Mac OSX® v10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher|
|Monitor||Minimum 1024x768 display|
|Hard Drive Space||40 MB|
|Internet Connection||Minimum 10 MBPS|
|Internet Browser||Internet Explorer®: 9.0.8112, 10.0.9200, 11.0.9600
Safari®: 6.1.1, 7.0, 7.0.1
Google Chrome™: 30.0.1599, 31.0.1650, 32.0.1700
Mozilla Firefox®: Firefox 24, Firefox 25, Firefox 26
See how the ProEthica program has made a positive impact on the profession in teacher induction programs, for teachers and mentors in school districts and in Educator Preparation programs.
Troy Hutchings explains the importance of professional ethics as a standard of practice in education. Read these articles recently published by RealClearEducation.com.
ProEthica Enrollment Management System (PEMS)
Learn How to Use the ProEthica Enrollment Management System
Request a complimentary training session by emailing your name, institution and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.