Enrollment, Registration and Payment
- I enrolled my educators in the ProEthica® program and some of them did not receive an email from ETS. Why not?
- It is possible that the email was blocked or "bounced" by their email server. Advise your educators to check their spam mailbox and to add ProEthica_inquires@ets.org to their contacts list so messages from this email address won't be flagged as spam.
- One of my educators is getting an error message while trying to register. What's wrong?
- In the event that there is a mismatch between the information you provided for the educator during enrollment and the information that the educator is entering during registration, the educator will receive an error message. Occasionally this is the result of a typo that occurred during enrollment. If that occurs, you may be required to edit the educator's enrollment profile in the ProEthica Enrollment Management System that is accessed through your ETS Client Services for the ProEthica program account.
- How do I use payment vouchers?
Assign payment vouchers to educators when you enroll them in a ProEthica program. Detailed instructions, including screen shots, are provided in the ProEthica® Enrollment Management System Help Guide.
If you have any questions concerning the voucher orders after reviewing the Help Guide, please contact us at ProEthicaClientSupport@ets.org.
- I enrolled my educators in the ProEthica program, but forgot to assign a payment voucher during enrollment. What should I do?
- You can distribute voucher numbers to your educators to submit as payment when they register. Voucher numbers for your purchased vouchers can be located in the vouchers section of the ProEthica Enrollment Management System accessed through ETS ProEthica Client Services.
Accessing and Completing the ProEthica Program Modules
- I want to see what is in the modules. How can I access them?
- You can learn more about the activities in the module lessons by reviewing the module descriptions in ETS Client Services for the ProEthica program. To experience the modules yourself, you can enroll yourself in a ProEthica program as you will do for your educators. Like your educators, you will need to register and pay for ProEthica to access the program.
- How long will it take to complete the ProEthica program?
- While there are no time limits in either the module lessons or end-of-module tests, most of the modules in the ProEthica program were designed to be completed in under 30 minutes, and the end-of-module tests were designed to take no more than 25 minutes. How long it takes to complete all of the modules will vary based on how much your educators decide to engage with the material.
- Do my educators have to take all of the modules in one sitting?
- No. Educators are able to take the modules over the course of the license period (usually one year), though access to the modules will expire once all modules and end-of-module tests have been completed. Additionally, educators may exit a module lesson and return to where they left off. They should not, however, exit a module while they are completing the end-of-module test, as it will count as one attempt and will be scored.
- When my educators log in to the ProEthica program, most of the modules have a lock icon on them and they cannot open the lesson. Why?
- When your educators access the modules for the first time, only the first module will be unlocked. The modules in the ProEthica program must be completed in order. As each module is completed, the following module will unlock.
Scores and Score Reports
- Who gets my educators' scores?
- Enrollment managers will automatically receive their educators' scores if they have been granted access to the Candidate Score Reports service in ETS Client Services for the ProEthica program. Additionally, if the ProEthica program is required by your state, the state department will also receive scores. Download Understanding Your ProEthica® Scores for more information.
- Which scores are reported?
- Only performance on the end-of-module tests and summative assessment (available in ProEthica® Essentials only) is reported. Data from the modules' lessons are not collected or reported.
See how the ProEthica program has made a positive impact on the profession in teacher induction programs, for teachers and mentors in school districts and in Educator Preparation programs.
Troy Hutchings explains the importance of professional ethics as a standard of practice in education. Read these articles recently published by RealClearEducation.com.
ProEthica Enrollment Management System (PEMS)
Learn How to Use the ProEthica Enrollment Management System
Request a complimentary training session by emailing your name, institution and email to email@example.com.