The ProEthica® program provides educators with the opportunity to experience real-life situations, make choices and think though the possible consequences of their choices.
This online program, housed in a learning management system, provides:
- a series of engaging learning modules with videos, simulations and activities based on real life scenarios
- convenient online access for individual exploration
- a learning progression with built-in checks
Learn more about how the ProEthica program differs from other development programs and the benefits it offers.
ETS's Work in Educator Ethics
ETS is uniquely suited to provide educator preparation programs, school districts, schools or state Departments of Education with a convenient, affordable, engaging ethics training solution. Read about our work in educator ethics.
The ProEthica program was developed to be a learning tool for teachers and school leaders in all stages of their professional careers. It is offered for both teachers and school leaders at two levels:
- ProEthica® Foundations — Offers an introduction to ethics in education and application of professional ethics in decision making. It includes end-of-module knowledge checks with feedback.
- ProEthica® Essentials — Builds on the content delivered in Foundations to offer a more advanced exploration of ethical challenges and risks for educators. It includes end-of-module knowledge checks and a final summative assessment at the end of the course, all with feedback.
Learn more about the modules that make up the ProEthica program.
Get the ProEthica Program
Are you ready to adopt the ProEthica program? Find out what it will cost, how you can sign up and how to begin enrolling your educators. See how you can get the ProEthica program.
Fill out a form to request a free demonstration of the ProEthica program.
See how the ProEthica program has made a positive impact on the profession in teacher induction programs, for teachers and mentors in school districts and in Educator Preparation programs.
Watch a panel of education professionals discuss the complexities of educator ethics and the need for a framework to better equip teachers with the tools they need to clarify their roles with students and avoid risk. (1 hr.)
Hear how the Model Code of Ethics for Educators is paving the way for resources that will support educators in developing their ethical decision-making skills. (3 min., 25 sec.)