Research Capabilities and Services
Our research staff includes internationally distinguished research scientists, psychometricians and assessment experts. Together, they work to:
- provide fair, accurate and meaningful products and services
- drive innovation that advances assessment, learning and teaching
- provide content, methods and processes for manufacturing our products
- advance the field of educational measurement
- promote effective and equitable education policy
Our research focuses on three core areas:
Learn how we develop and analyze operational tests.
Learn how we engage in research to innovate and improve assessments.
Learn how our Policy Evaluation and Research Center conducts research on and evaluations of public policy-related issues in education.
Get an overview of the CBAL research program, including how the CBAL assessment prototypes are being used in the classroom (Flash, 8:02).