How to Apply for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Complete the electronic preliminary application form.
On the application form:
- Indicate research area of interest.
- Enter statement of interest.
- Enter abstract about the independent research you propose to conduct while at ETS.
- Attach curriculum vitae.
- Attach transcripts (student copy is acceptable).
If your preliminary application is approved, you will be invited to submit the following materials:
- a detailed proposal (approximately five double-spaced pages) describing the research that will be carried out at ETS and how it relates to current ETS research
- samples of published research
- names and email addresses of three individuals who are familiar with your work and who are willing to complete a recommendation form which will be sent to them electronically
All application materials should be submitted electronically as attachments (preferably as PDF files) via email.
- January 1, 2014 — deadline for preliminary application
- March 1, 2014 — deadline for final application materials
Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
660 Rosedale Road
Princeton, NJ 08541-0001
For more information, contact us via email or call 1-609-734-5543.