TOEFL® Scholarships Deadline Approaching
TOEFL® scholarships are now available in five countries: China, India, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. A TOEFL scholarship can help students study at any of the 8,000+ institutions listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF) including destinations in Australia and New Zealand. China and India each have a designated scholarship for a student who will be studying at an Australian university. Japan, Taiwan and Korea each have 10 TOEFL scholarships that can potentially be awarded to students who will be attending an Australian university.
The TOEFL Scholarship Programme rewards students who have high academic achievement as well as:
- an outstanding ability to communicate in English
- demonstrated leadership skills
- well-roundedness in extracurricular activities, including community service
- innovative ideas as reflected in essays (and interviews, when applicable)
To be eligible to win a TOEFL scholarship, a student must:
- currently live in the country from where he/she is applying
- begin undergraduate or graduate study in 2012 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF)
- hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- have a valid TOEFL test score
- return a completed application form with his/her TOEFL test scores, written essay and official transcript in a sealed envelope
Visit our website for more information: www.ets.org/toefl/scholarships.
ETS — Listening. Learning. Leading.®
Copyright © 2012 by Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. ETS, the ETS logo, LISTENING. LEARNING. LEADING., TOEFL and TOEFL IBT are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. TOEFL JOURNEY is a trademark of ETS. IELTS is a registered trademark of the University of Cambridge ESOL Examination Syndicate. 18785ETS | Rosedale Road | Princeton, NJ 08541