2013 TOEFL® Scholarships Are Now Available
TOEFL® Scholarships are now open to students living in China, India, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. Scholarships will be awarded to 119 students starting an undergraduate or graduate degree at an institution in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF).
Established in 2009, the ETS scholarship program recognizes the academic excellence of TOEFL test takers. To date, more than 240 deserving students have received scholarships. Winners have attended universities all over the world including Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States, France, Germany and the Netherlands. View our winners online.
To be eligible to win a TOEFL scholarship, a student must:
- Currently live in the country from where he or she is applying.
- Begin undergraduate or graduate study in 2013 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF).
- Hold a grade point average of at least 80 or higher on a 100-point scale or a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. For high school students in Korea, they must have a level of 1–3 on a 9-level scale in any three subjects in their last semester.
- Have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admissions into an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Complete the application form online and upload the required transcripts.
The deadline for all TOEFL scholarship applications is April 30, 2013. Have your students apply today. Visit our website for more information.
ETS — Listening. Learning. Leading.®
Copyright © 2013 by Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. ETS, the ETS logo, LISTENING. LEARNING. LEADING., GRE, PROPELL, TOEFL, TOEFL IBT and TOEIC are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries. TOEFL JUNIOR and TOEIC BRIDGE are trademarks of ETS. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. 21868ETS | Rosedale Road | Princeton, NJ 08541