ETS constructed-response scoring professionals, Readers for AP® Exams or Raters associated with ETS programs gather at regional site locations to hand-score written short answers or essays as well as audio and spoken responses.
The following programs offer teaching faculty and administrators the opportunity to evaluate test responses in onsite (i.e., paper-delivered) scoring sessions:
Advanced Placement® (AP®) Program
Subjects Currently Limited to Higher Ed Applicants Only:
Note: Applicants who do not meet the required Higher Ed qualification will only be contacted if additional Readers are required.
- Italian Language and Culture
- Studio Art
Subjects Currently Open to both High School and Higher Ed Applicants:
- Art History
- Chinese Language and Culture
- Comparative Government and Politics
- Computer Science A
- English Language and Composition
- English Literature and Composition
- Environmental Science
- European History
- European History Short Answer
- French Language and Culture
- German Language and Culture
- Human Geography
- Japanese Language and Culture
- Music Theory
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish Literature and Culture
- U.S. Government and Politics
- U.S. History
- World History
AP Seminar Exams and AP U.S. History Short Answer responses are scored online. View more information in the Online Scoring section.
The Praxis Series® Assessments — Praxis® Subject Assessments (formerly the Praxis II® tests)
SSA — School Superintendent Assessment
To view details or apply, please see the individual appropriate program or subject links on the View Onsite Scoring Opportunities page.